Our team has over 10 years experience planning, building and managing virtual school curriculum and instructional programs. We know that when you roll out a new program, you need a complete set of services and instructional components.
Our program includes:
- Instructional content written by our team of professional music educators and performing musicians.
- Content and activities aligned to educational objectives, unique to instrumental and general music.
- Options to use our LMS or use your own. Our content is delivered using Articulate.
- Virtual Teacher training for your instructors.
- LMS graded Unit Tests throughout our instrumental music courses.
- Alignment of our instrumental curriculum to Alfred Publishing's Accent on Achievement series to ensure curriculum aligns to generally accepted instrumental music instructional methods.
- A complete instrumental practice guide to ensure students know what to practice, when and what to work on within each exercise.
- A project-based general music course that is fun and engaging.
- Numerous opportunities to use 21st skills to record musical examples, create original compositions, share with teachers and other students.
Virtual Academies and Programs
Music Within Me Bloomsburg Regional Tech Center, 240 Market Street Bloomsburg PA 17815